Needham Risk Management provides a full scope of safety, human
resource, and loss control services to industrial settings
- Loss control program audits.
- Accident Investigation.
- Safety and health program development.
- Safety inspections.
- Industrial Hygiene (air, noise and light monitoring).
- Indoor air quality and mold studies.
- Assistance in managing safety programs and safety
- Emergency Management planning.
Needham Risk Management offers a full line of industrial hygiene services, including:
- Air monitoring for metals, dusts, gases and particulates.
- Radon testing.
- Mold sampling and evaluation.
- Hearing conservation studies.
- Radiation protection services.
- Illumination surveys.
- Respiratory protection programming.Medical surveillance management.
Needham Risk Management’s environmental services include:
- Bulk Petroleum storage management and consultation.
- Spill response management and sampling.
- Storm water compliance.
- Environmental site assessments.
- Lead in water sampling.
Needham Risk Management is the Capital Region’s premier
emergency management company. Services include:
- Emergency/hazard assessment.
- Emergency plan preparation.
- Leadership and employee training on emergency plans and
- Drill coordination.
- Tabletop exercise coordination and delivery.
- Bomb threat management training.
Human Resource Consulting
Needham Risk Management offers human resource consulting
conducted by a Professional in Human Resources (PHR). Some of
the services offered include:
- Training for employees and supervisors on workplace
harassment prevention and diversity awareness.
- Supervisory development programs.
- Employee handbook development.
- Performance evaluation program development.
- Policy and procedure development
- Human resource department audits.
- Compliance consultations and assistance.