Needham Risk Management provides a full scope of safety, human
resource, and loss control services to industrial settings including:
- Loss control program audits.
- Accident Investigation.
- Safety and health program development.
- Safety inspections.
- Industrial Hygiene (air, noise and light monitoring).
- Indoor air quality and mold studies.
- Assistance in managing safety programs and safety
- Emergency Management planning.
Needham Risk Management offers a full line of industrial hygiene services, including:
- Air monitoring for metals, dusts, gases and particulates.
- Radon testing.
- Mold sampling and evaluation.
- Hearing conservation studies.
- Radiation protection services.
- Illumination surveys.
- Respiratory protection programming.
- Medical surveillance management.
Needham Risk Management’s environmental services include:
- Bulk Petroleum storage management and consultation.
- Spill response management and sampling.
- Storm water compliance.
- Environmental site assessments.
- Lead in water sampling.
Emergency/Security Planning and Preparedness
Needham Risk Management is the Capital Region’s premier
emergency management company. Services include:
- Emergency preparedness training for employees and leadership teams
- Tabletop emergency management exercises for employees and leadership teams
- Multi-hazard training and emergency response for employees
- Bomb threat management training
- Active shooter training
- Drill coordination
- Emergency guides
- Development of building-level emergency plans, emergency action plans, evacuation plans, severe weather mapping, and non-ambulatory procedures
- Crisis intervention and threat assessment planning
- Certified crowd manager training
OSHA Safety Programs and Training
Needham Risk Management offers OSHA training and programming, including:
- OSHA 10/30-Hour Construction
- OSHA 10/30-Hour General Industry
- OSHA personal protective equipment – policy and training
- OSHA permit-required confined spaces – policy development and training
- OSHA fire extinguisher training
- OSHA fall prevention – policy development and training
- Ladder/scaffold safety training
- OSHA lockout/tagout and electrical safety – policy development and training
- Heat stress awareness training
- OSHA hearing conservation awareness training
- Machine guarding awareness training
- Scissor/forklift certification and training
- Trenching and excavation
- Hand and portable tools
- Chipper/shredder safety
- Safe rigging practices
Hazardous Materials Response Training
Needham Risk Management’s hazardous materials response trainings include:
- Hazardous materials response (awareness level)
- Hazardous materials technician (24 hours)
- Hazardous waste site worker (40 hours)
- Hazardous materials refresher (8 hours)
- Hazardous materials incident commander (8 hours)
- Hazardous materials specialist (24 hours)
Human Resource Consulting
Needham Risk Management offers human resource consulting
conducted by a Professional in Human Resources (PHR). Some of
the services offered include:
- NYS Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for employees and supervisors.
- Supervisory development programs.
- Employee handbook development.
- Performance evaluation program development.
- Policy and procedure development
- Human resource department audits.
- Compliance consultations and assistance.